> The Adventures of Bella Donna: She's Electric

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She's Electric

Bella ate my power chord for my Macbook today.  I don't think I have ever been so upset with her.  It is now ghetto taped together.

I was getting ready to take her for a walk, excited about doing something nice for her since she had been cooped up and bored all day.  She was alone for one minute and BAM! Let's eat some electricity!  I am glad she didn't get fried, but it was still pretty upsetting.

Now, she is busying herself by chasing an empty 7-up bottle.  She has been at this for about 45 minutes, and this is by far the loudest game she has come up with.  She sprints back and forth ramming the bottle into everything she can.  Every now and then she stops by to bite my feet, though.  I guess she wants to make me feel involved.

I feel it, alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment