> The Adventures of Bella Donna: China Bees

Thursday, January 27, 2011

China Bees

It's only 3 in the afternoon and today has already been a full day.  We still have our walk to go on.

Our day started with an attempt to journey to China.  She was outside for only 5 minutes, and when I went out to get her, she was waist deep in a hole and still digging.  I wouldn't look so down on digging a hole to China, except that it was in the flowerbed around our pond.  For some reason of all the area she could dig in, she always chooses the flowerbeds.

Then, later this afternoon I had to fight to get her inside due to a bee population.  She hadn't ever encountered bees because of the cold winter, but they are out in large numbers today, which freaks me out. All I see is flying needles.  But, either Bella wanted to protect me or they looked tasty, because she ran around trying to eat them.  She must have eaten at least three, so hopefully those aren't harmful to her.  She wasn't too happy that I took her away from the flying fun fest, so she is barking at me by the door.

Fun times.

UPDATE: She lost another tooth today.  And stole half of my orange and ate it.  I hope it doesn't hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment