> The Adventures of Bella Donna: Her view on my unemployment

Friday, January 14, 2011

Her view on my unemployment

I have been job searching lately, because I hadn't taken time to actually look for a job in my field since August.  I majored in Graphic Design, and do photography, but lately I have gotten in a rut of being lazy and a little afraid of the whole idea of career and adulthood.

So for the past few days I have made myself sit for hours and hours looking for jobs and filling out job applications.  Unfortunately I have been picky, which I need to stop.  I am more of a poster / album art designer rather than the corporate brochure / letterhead / strict guidelines type.  I can do both, but maybe the painter in me comes out when I have more flexibility.

So I had been looking for jobs.

I don't think she likes that idea too much.  It seems now that every time I would sit down and look at a page of job listings, she would start chewing on a chord or the chair I am sitting on.  What she doesn't realize, though, is that I need a job to keep feeding her.

Or maybe it is just coincidence.  But she never seems to do it when I am blogging about her.

Currently, she has found a place on the wall that is appealing and is trying to chew on the wall.  Luckily that venture is unsuccessful so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment